Are you a skilled Optometrist who has a desire to work for a growing company? Do you enjoy working with people, have a passion for what you do and want to make a difference?
Vision Group (Lasik Vision Institute) is looking for a Clinical Optometrist who will is responsible for the overall clinical process and patient experience in our Burlington, MA center. Patient care remains in the forefront of all activities and delivering quality optometric care for the center. The majority of this role will be focused on clinical operations with some administrative duties.
• Setting the clinical flow within the center to ensure it aligns with standards, procedures, and protocols established and defined by LVI.
• Conducting consultations and evaluating patients for potential refractive surgery.
• Pursues every opportunity to improve the refractive surgery experience for each patient through guiding the patient through the informed consent process
• Managing post-operative visits for surgical patients.
• Working with the surgeons to prepare treatment recommendations for each surgical patient
• Ensuring all clinical activities are utilized to provide a successful refractive surgery experience for all patients.
• Supportive with education and clinical training of center staff
• Directs, oversees and evaluates per diem Optometrists
• Ensures surgeon’s clinical requirements are met
• Provide excellence in patient care and follow up
• Work with surgeons in the development of LVC treatment plans
• Driving Excellence in the Patient Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability recommended
• Refractive Knowledge
• Demonstrate clinical expertise
• Management and leadership skills with the ability to promote teamwork and fairness
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to identify opportunity and be able to make sound business decisions
• Thorough implementation of LVI Clinical SOP’S
Education and/or Other Requirements
• Doctorate in Optometry, a current license to practice in the state of Massachusetts, at least 2 years business experience and a minimum 1-4 years practice experience
Equal Opportunity Employer