Are you a skilled Clinical Director/Optometrist who has a desire to work for a growing optical company? Do you enjoy working with people, have a passion for what you do and want to make a difference?
Vision Group (Lasik Vision Institute) is looking for a Clinical Director who will is responsible for the overall clinical and professional relations development, ensuring that patient care remains in the forefront of all activities and growing surgical volume and profits for the center. The majority of this role will be focused on center clinical operations with administrative duties and clinical duties, while they will also be working on affiliate network development and maintenance.
- Setting the clinical flow within the center to align it with standards, procedures, and protocols established and enforcing strict adherence to clinical standards and procedures defined by LVI.
- Carefully reviewing the patient care provided by other in the Center to ensure it complies with the clinical standards, procedures, and protocols set up by LVI.
- Pursues every opportunity to improve the refractive surgery experience for each patient through guiding the patient through the informed consent process
- Instituting clinical processes to minimize complications from the refractive surgery experience and managing any potential patient complications and/or dissatisfaction from the refractive surgery experience.
- Plans and implements daily and weekly opportunities to move individual affiliates from knowing about refractive surgery to understanding the surgery more completely, and subsequently to then help them develop more faith in the refractive surgery experience at the center leading them to enthusiastically become a more active affiliate doctor.
- Focusing efforts on discovering, understanding, and using insight to influence the organization’s priorities, initiatives, objectives to increase co-management opportunities and a successful refractive surgery experience for all patients.
- Reviews Affiliate Doctor segmentation and related Affiliate activities with the PRC on at least a monthly basis
- Supportive with education and clinical training of center staff
- Directs, oversees and evaluates per diem Optometrists
- Ensures surgeon’s clinical requirements are met
- Affiliate relationship development and support
- Provide excellence in patient care and follow up
- Work with surgeons in the development of LVC treatment plans
- Driving Excellence in the Patient Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Refractive Knowledge
- Demonstrate clinical expertise
- Management and leadership skills with the ability to promote teamwork and fairness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Basic marketing principles
- Ability to identify opportunity and be able to make sound business decisions
- Ability to develop relationships with affiliate network
- Thorough implementation of LVI Clinical SOP’S
Education and/or Other Requirements
- Doctorate in Optometry, a current license to practice in the state of the center, at least 2 years business experience and a minimum 1-4 years practice experience
Vision Group Holdings offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer