Do you have a passion to run your own business, enjoy sales, people management, and have a proven track record for operational excellence?
The LVI Center Manager is responsible for all aspects of Center management, including having a focus on sales performance and operational excellence while ensuring compliance with Company policies and protocols.
Your responsibilities will be focused on patient consultations and generating enthusiasm about our vision correction solutions, overcoming objections and ultimately converting our patient leads into patient clientele for the Center.
Vision Group Holdings, with 138 Centers located in 42 States as well as Canada, is the world's largest provider of laser vision correction surgery operating under two major brands, The LASIK Vision Institute and TLC Laser Eye Centers.
The LASIK Vision Institute is the country’s leading provider of LASIK laser vision correction. Built upon a commitment to provide better vision for a better value, LVI delivers enhanced vision and a superior, personalized patient experience at a highly accessible price point. At the LASIK Vision Institute®, our experienced independent LASIK eye surgeons have conducted over 1,000,000 procedures nationwide.
TLC Laser Eye Centers is a longstanding leader in LASIK technology. Our exceptionally experienced surgeons, with the help of North America’s largest network of affiliated optometrists, aim to safely take away the limitations and inconvenience of glasses and contact lenses. More than 7,000 doctors have chosen TLC for their own laser vision correction procedures– the ultimate endorsement.
- Sales lead responsible for patient consultations, educating patients about vision correction solutions.
- Manage processes and operating systems in the areas of recruitment and retention, customer service, performance management and center profitability.
- Manage center metrics and sales goals; ensure timely reporting of all key performance metrics.
- Lead performance meetings with center staff to ensure they are knowledgeable of current goal standards and center performance guidelines.
- Ensure consistency in operational excellence while promoting company directives.
- Act as liaison between Surgeon, OD, and medical staff.
- Oversee cash management and loss prevention of center operations.
- Monitor progress of post-op procedures; patient flow follow-up and customer service standards.
- Coach staff on performance and professional development skills, holding staff to the highest standards of accountability and operational excellence.
- Manage employee relations issues in conjunction with HR/management team pursuant to Company policies and the high standards of professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and manage a customer/patient centric environment.
- Success selling a service or program in a consultative sales environment.
- Management experience including hiring, performance management, conflict resolution, coaching and training.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, changing retail service environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to and implement change.
- Basic computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel and ability to use and learn a CRM Database/POS system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills with the ability to be self-directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent of education and work experience combined.
- Performance based sales experience in a retail service commission environment strongly preferred.
- Previous consultative sales experience required.
Vision Group Holdings offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer