With more than 1,000,000 LASIK eye surgery procedures performed, The LASIK Vision Institute provides the best quality laser vision correction for the best value. Discover why we’re a trusted LASIK eye surgery leader when it comes to expertise, affordability, and convenience. We utilize the latest FDA-approved lasers, diagnostic technology, and laser surgery treatments. Our network of independent physicians includes some of the most skilled LASIK surgeons in the country.
The LASIK Vision Institute is currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated Sales/Front Desk Associate to assist with educating patients on LASIK Surgery with the goal of converting prospective patient leads into patient clientele for our LASIK center.
* Organizes and maintains a filing system for patient charts, including generating chart numbers, filing, and pulling charts.
* Answers telephone and either responds to inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel.
* Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler.
* Conducts reminder calls to all patients.
* Greets and directs patients.
* Registers patients by verifying that patient's record is up to date and accurate.
* Makes appropriate changes in computer system and on patient's chart.
* Verifies insurance coverage for planned treatment.
* Solicits referrals from patients.
* Collects payment from patients and reconciles daily cash report
* Sell LASIK Packages
* Process Payments
* Maintaining clean front desk/reception area
* Minimum of 2 years sales in the following fields with a proven sales track record - laser/cosmetic/plastic surgery/medical spa/health industry/consultative sales/high end retail
* Persuasive attitude and communication skills
* Customer service oriented
* Ability to multi-task