The Clear Choice for Your Laser Eye Surgery: Regain Your Vision
With more than 1,000,000 LASIK eye surgery procedures performed, The LASIK Vision Institute provides the best quality laser vision correction for the best value. Discover why we’re a trusted LASIK eye surgery leader when it comes to expertise, affordability, and convenience. We utilize the latest FDA-approved lasers, diagnostic technology, and laser surgery treatments. Our network of independent physicians includes some of the most skilled LASIK surgeons in the country.
- Collects and calculates diagnostic data: K readings, refraction, visual fields, PAM
(Potential Acuity Meter).
- Documents patient history, performs visual acuity and glaucoma tests.
- Prepares laser room and instruments for surgery.
- Enters data into laser and calibrates laser for each patient.
- Assists surgeon in laser correction procedure.
- Manages patient flow from pre-op through surgery to post-op phase.
- Provides post operative progress reports to the surgeon and/or optometrist.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of all medications and medical supplies.
- Monitors laser room and clinic equipment; maintains records regarding equipment service, testing and safety according to company policy and procedure.
- Washes and sterilizes equipment.
• Previous Ophthalmic experience required
• Must be able to manually refract.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to interact with patients/physicians.
• Versatile skills to act independently and also in a highly effective cross trained team setting.
• Excellent accuracy skills and attention to detail.
• A.S. degree in a related area preferred