The LASIK Vision Institute is currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated Sales/Front Desk Associate to assist with educating patients on LASIK Surgery with the goal of converting prospective patient leads into patient clientele for our LASIKCenter.
Essential Job Functions:
Applicants must be friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic with a passion for customer service.
* Organizes and maintains a filing system for patient charts, including generating chart numbers, filing, and pulling charts.
* Answers telephone and either responds to inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel.
* Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler.
* Conducts reminder calls to all patients.
* Greets and directs patients.
* Registers patients by verifying that patient's record is up to date and accurate.
* Makes appropriate changes in computer system and on patient's chart.
* Verifies insurance coverage for planned treatment.
* Solicits referrals from patients.
* Collects payment from patients and reconciles daily cash report
* Sell LASIK Packages
* Process Payments
* Maintaining clean front desk/reception area
* Minimum of 2 years sales in the following fields with a proven sales track record - laser/cosmetic/plastic surgery/medical spa/health industry/consultative sales/high end retail
* Persuasive attitude and communication skills
*Customer service oriented
* Ability to multi-task