Educates patients on the laser vision correction procedure by using an educational sales process of informational sessions to sell surgery by performing the following duties:
* Sales/Customer Service
* Monitors, tracks and follows up on all leads; schedules leads for consultations.
* Answers telephone calls according to company guidelines; turns all inquiries into consultations.
* Provides educational materials to patients on LASIK/PRK.
* Raises the level of interest in surgery with potential patients; refers interested candidates to OD for clinical assessment.
* Follows up with patients who were not converted at previous information session and make diligent efforts to get them to commit to the OD assessment.
* Provides patients with pre-op and post-op expectations/education as per Company policy and procedure.
* Follows up with scheduled patients the evening before the procedure; responds to all inquiries and concerns.
* Schedules patients for consultations, exams and the LASIK/PRK procedure; coordinates with Surgical Scheduler and/or Front Desk Coordinator
* Ensures all required center and corporate forms are properly completed and maintained; compiles daily, weekly and monthly statistics as required and forwards to Center Manager
* Pulls and prepares charts for surgeries scheduled; ensures all required forms have been properly completed
* Complies with all corporate reporting requirements, local and corporate policies and procedures and safety standards
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.